Monday, November 14, 2016

Devon's Song Now Available in Print, Voltura, Spectrumverse, and More!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540323137/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479087457&sr=8-2&keywords=Devon%27s+Song

Devon's Song is now available for print-on-demand!

The world is in a very chaotic place right now, but I am still committed to following up what I started with Devon’s Song and writing about my shared universe up until I at least finish Year.
It goes like this;

Year 1;

Devon’s Song

Voltura: Shock The System 

Devon’s Melody

The Brightguard: Cult of Persephone 

Dial V For Velocity: Drug Rings (Working Name)

Spectrum Force: Foundation 

I am hoping to be able to have “Voltura: Shock The System” out some time in late-spring/early summer next year.
I have a rough outline for Year 2, but it’s not finalized yet. Though with 6 books planned, I should have some leeway to figure that all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment